WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
It is the responsibility of all users of this website, course applicants, course delegates and clients to be fully versed in the following terms of service. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- These terms and conditions shall govern your use of this website as well as your relationship with Acquisition Aesthetics.
- By accessing and using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; hence, if you are in disagreement with any part of these terms and conditions you must not use our website or seek the use of our services in any way.
- At any time, these terms and conditions may be changed or updated in any way and without notice. It is your responsibility as the consumer to ensure you remain up to date with our current terms of service and should therefore check this page regularly for updates.
- To utilise our website, you must be 18 years of age or over and by using our website you express to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
- This website is solely owned and managed by Acquisition Aesthetics.
- Acquisition Aesthetics reserves the right to change or withdraw any of the services advertised and sold on this website including access to this website.
- Acquisition Aesthetics accepts no liability if for any reason access to or use of is denied or restricted for any period of time.
- Although we endeavour to ensure the content of this website is as accurate as possible we accept no liability for any inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Wherever inaccuracies are identified we will strive to correct these in a timely fashion and should you identify any errors or inaccuracies you should contact and inform us.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Linked website(s) may be accessible through our website and these are in no way operated by or affiliated with Acquisition Aesthetics unless expressly detailed. Acquisition Aesthetics, therefore, accepts no responsibility for any damages or losses that may be incurred through these linked website(s). Your use of these linked sites will be governed by the terms and conditions contained within them which are under no control or responsibility of Acquisition Aesthetics.
- We do not signify that we endorse or have any affiliation with linked website(s).
- We accept no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- If Acquisition Aesthetics provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. Acquisition Aesthetics may disable your user ID and password in Acquisition Aesthetics’ sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You must not misuse this website. You must not commit or encourage any criminal offense through this website; transmit any malicious or technologically damaging material including viruses, Trojans, worms, spyware, keystroke logger, rootkit, obscene or offensive content; hack into the website or any of its services; alter the content of this website; corrupt data; cause nuisance to other users or operators; infringe upon anybody’s proprietary rights; send any advertising or promotional material; disrupt or control another persons use of computer facilities through this site and acquire, store, use or distribute the personal details (including contact details) of any other user(s) of this site.
- We implore you to disclose to us knowledge of any such intent or plans to misuse this website as detailed above.
- It is a criminal offense to breach any of the prohibitions laid out above and Acquisition Aesthetics will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities.
- Acquisition Aesthetics deny liability for any loss or damage incurred by a distributed denial-of-service attack, virus or other technologically harmful material that may affect your computer facilities, software, data or any other property due to the use of this website or to your downloading of any material accessed through it.
- You must not link to any aspect of our website in a way that is detrimental to our reputation as deemed detrimental by us. You must not link to our website from any website that you do not own and you must not link in a way to suggest association, affiliation, endorsement or approval unless expressly granted by us. Acquisition Aesthetics reserves the right to withdraw permission to link to our website at any time and without notice.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Acquisition Aesthetics’ expressed written consent.
- You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications or use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Acquisition Aesthetics’ expressed written consent.
- This website contains material which is owned by Acquisition Aesthetics. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Other material on this website is the property of its respective licensors and is protected by international copyright laws.
- Acquisition Aesthetics and other licensors in ownership of material accessible on this website reserve all rights over this material.
- Beyond personal use for training and educational purposes for which this information is intended, you must not reproduce, republish (including republication on another website), sell, rent, sub-license, manipulate or distribute any of the material available to you via this website in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Except where expressly stated otherwise, all persons, third party trade marks, brand names, content, services, establishments and venues featured on this website are in no way associated with Acquisition Aesthetics.
- Acquisition Aesthetics are committed to protecting your privacy and will ensure that your information will be collected and used in accordance with the Data Protection Act. We will not share your data with any third party except for administrative purposes relating to the services provided.
- You must not record or photograph any slides, presentations, demonstrations, lectures, models, treatments or any other content delivered during our training courses unless permission to do so is granted.
- If photographs are taken of delegates at the course, this will be done by officers of Acquisition Aesthetics and only if permission has been expressly granted by delegates in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
- In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
- You grant to Acquisition Aesthetics a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Acquisition Aesthetics the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
- Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Acquisition Aesthetics or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
- You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
- Acquisition Aesthetics reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on Acquisition Aesthetics’ servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
- Notwithstanding Acquisition Aesthetics’ rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, Acquisition Aesthetics does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
Terms of Sale
- All bookings made through Acquisition Aesthetics are subject to availability and any holding deposits for products are non- refundable. All other holding deposits for courses, treatments or personalised 1-2-1 sessions, irrespective of their value and transaction mode (e.g. website, personal communication, email or exhibition fairs) are non- refundable as stated. If full payments are not made within a specified time frame (usually 30 days), Acquisition Aesthetics reserves the right to withdraw any offers or discounts and hold all deposits made.
- Any provisional booking made through this website is at the discretion of Acquisition Aesthetics and does not guarantee confirmation of a course or treatment. Acquisition Aesthetics reserves the right to override or cancel any provisional bookings made through this website. Acquisition Aesthetics may also cancel confirmed appointments to a course of treatment due to unforeseen circumstances and in these instances, any payments will be returned in full.
- You must be listed on the General Medical Council / General Dental Council / Nursing and Midwifery Council register in order to attend any of our courses and by booking a course you are expressing to us that you have the relevant registration.
- On receipt of your booking request your registration status will be confirmed with the relevant body.
- When booking a course / treatment through this website you must use a valid debit / credit card and it is your responsibility to ensure you have sufficient funds in the account for payment to be processed.
- All course fees must be paid in full before attended a course.
- Course and treatment fees may be adjusted at any time at the discretion of Acquisition Aesthetics.
- Any promotional discounts or deals are offered on a temporary and specific basis only. Promotional discounts or deals cannot be carried over to purchase other / additional services or be transferred over to another consumer.
- On successful completion of the course you will be issued a certificate worth 6 CPD points. This certificate acts only as evidence of attendance of the course and in no way guarantees competence in the procedures covered at the course or otherwise.
- During the training course, Hamilton Fraser will insure delegates. Beyond the course, however, attendees are required to seek individual indemnity to continue practicing.
- You must indemnify, defend and hold harmless Acquisition Aesthetics and its directors, employees and affiliates from any third party claims, liability, damages and costs that may arise from your use of this website.
- Acquisition Aesthetics accepts no liability for any treatments booked through this website which falls to the individual practitioner administering treatment and their indemnity provider.
- Payment for any course must be in full unless an instalment payment scheme is selected, in which case the following will apply:
- All instalment schemes are subject to 0% interest and any promotional offers can only be applied once at the original transaction
- At the discretion of Acquisition Aesthetics, a 10% penalty charge will be applied to any instalment payments that are more than 48 hours overdue. The penalty will apply to the instalment owed and may be extended to the full payment. All access to Level 7 material will be suspended until the due instalment is paid.
- 25% deposit (or first instalment if Level 7 Certificate) will be required at time of course selection and confirmation and this is non- refundable.
- Instalments will be debited automatically from the paying account on a monthly basis after the initial payment is made
- Delegates will not be able to sign up for a Foundation or Advanced course on a 10 month instalment programme until the 3rd month of instalment payments is made and cleared.
- Acquisition Aesthetics takes no responsibility for invoices not received due to electronic or any other errors
- Payment by instalments will not be available if the chosen course date is less than 3 months in the future.
- Full payment for a course (even if through the instalment scheme) must be completed by a minimum of 1 month prior to the course date.
- If payment is not completed by this time it is at the discretion of Acquisition Aesthetics if the delegate is allowed to attend the course enrolled upon.
- No delegate will be allowed to attend any courses that are not paid for in full at any time.
- All cosmetic model purchases through the website are non refundable and non transferrable to another date. It is the responsibility of the cosmetic model to ensure that they are available for their treatment date.
- Cancellations and re-bookings are equivocal
- It is the responsibility of course delegates to ensure they are able to attend the course at the designated time.
- Any course delegates who wish to cancel or re-book a training course must contact Acquisition Aesthetics immediately.
- All cancellations/ re- bookings are subject to an administration fee on the total course cost, irrespective of any offers, at any time, due to the difficulties of filling empty spaces at short notice. This fee is 50% of the original course cost (including VAT) and applies upon booking and is valid until the date of the course.
- If a holding deposit was used to secure a course place and the full payment of the course has subsequently been paid in addition to booking of the course, then the cancellation administration fee, if applicable, will be for 50% of the total course fee- not the holding deposit alone.
- Cancellations/ re- bookings within 3 months of the booked course date are subject to a 75% cancellation fee of the total course fee (whether paid in full or with a holding deposit). Cancellations/ re- bookings within 4 weeks of a training course are 100% non-refundable for the total course fee paid.
- Acquisition Aesthetics will endeavour to rebook you on to a different course date should you no longer be able to attend the original booking but requests should be put forwards as early as possible. Rescheduling your booking date with 2+ weeks notice will not incur any administration charges unless we are unable to fill the space. Rescheduling your booking within 2 weeks of the course will incur a charge of 25% administration fee (of the total course cost in full) if Acquisition Aesthetics find a replacement delegate.
- For clinic appointments with Acquisition Aesthetics (consultation, treatment or otherwise) a £30 cancellation fee will be incurred for any cancellations requested within 48 hours of the scheduled appointment to cover the non-refundable costs of room hire. A second cancellation of any notice period within the same treatment programme will also incur a £30 fee. These charges apply to bookings that are made both through the website or through company practitioners directly.
- Acquisition Aesthetics provides no guarantee to the accuracy of information and material displayed on this website.
- This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Acquisition Aesthetics makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Acquisition Aesthetics does not warrant that: this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- Acquisition Aesthetics and any affiliated companies hereby expressly exclude all terms, which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Acquisition Aesthetics and affiliated companies shall not be liable for any damages whether foreseeable or arising in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, under common law or otherwise. These damages include but are not limited to direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages to involve loss of use, loss of profits, loss of data or other intangible losses, damage to reputation and financial costs of the procurement of substitute goods or services which may have arisen through the use of our services or website including performance failures in relation to our website and other services. These limitations of liability apply even if Acquisition Aesthetics has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
- You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Acquisition Aesthetics has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Acquisition Aesthetics’ officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
- [Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Acquisition Aesthetics’ officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Acquisition Aesthetics.
- You hereby indemnify Acquisition Aesthetics and undertake to keep Acquisition Aesthetics indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Acquisition Aesthetics to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Acquisition Aesthetics’ legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Acquisition Aesthetics arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions [or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions].
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Breach of these Terms and Conditions
- Without prejudice to Acquisition Aesthetics’ other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Acquisition Aesthetics may take such action as Acquisition Aesthetics deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
- If you breach any of these terms of services and we do not take action we reserve our rights to take action in any other situation in which you breach these terms of service.
ACQUISITION AESTHETICS’ DETAILS
The full name of Acquisition Aesthetics is Acquisition Aesthetics Limited.
Acquisition Aesthetics is registered in the UK under registration number 09963727.
Acquisition Aesthetics’ [registered] address is 82a Eltham Road Eltham Road, London, United Kingdom, SE12 8UE.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.