- Refresher of Foundation principles of Botox® and Dermal Fillers
- An introduction to advanced Botox® and Dermal fillers techniques (see below)
- Supervised hands-on training in advanced Botox® and Dermal filler techniques with live models
- Development of the ‘aesthetic eye’ during consultations
- Protocols for the management of common complications
- Interactive lecture on the latest developments in the cosmetic industry (new products, novel techniques and changing guidelines)
- Business and marketing seminar from industry leaders
- Q+A session with the experts of facial rejuvenation
- CPD certification ceremony and delivery of post-certification support package
- Access to discount refresher courses and one-to-one training with Acquisition Aesthetics
A broad range of techniques are covered during the Advanced Botox® and Dermal Fillers course which include (but are not limited to) the following.
Advanced Botox® techniques:
- Brow lift
- Correction of bunny lines
- Correction of smokers lines
- Correction of the gummy smile
- Correction of ‘down turned’ mouths
- Mentalis treatment (chin dimpling correction)
- Jaw reshaping (correction of masseteric hypertrophy)
- Nerfetiti neck lift (platysma bands)
- Axillary and palmar hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
Advanced Dermal Fillers Techniques:
- Mastering the different injection techniques (linear threading; cross-hatching; fanning; feathering and combination use)
- Lip enhancement
- Defining the vermilion border and cupid’s bow
- Cheek augmentation
- Reduction of deeper wrinkles
- Correction of tear troughs (under eye bags)
- Hand filler rejuvenation
Our Advanced Botox® and Dermal Fillers course will allow you to build on your foundation knowledge and skills to become proficient in advanced Botox® and Dermal Fillers techniques.
This course is designed for those with a basic level of experience in the use of cosmetic injectables who wish to refine and perfect foundation level techniques and expand into more advanced methods of facial rejuvenation as well as the treatment of hyperhidrosis.
The course also provides protocols for the safe and effective management of common complications.
Under the expert supervision of our faculty of Plastic Surgeons, you will develop your confidence as an aesthetic practitioner and learn how to generate bespoke treatment regimens to suit the unique requirements of your clients. The Advanced Course focusses heavily on the practical aspect of Botox® and Dermal Fillers, with greater time scheduled for hands-on training with live models.
High trainer: student ratios provide close supervision and active mentoring throughout the day.
Delegates will be instructed on the latest developments in the field of aesthetic medicine including the emergence of new products, changes to guidelines and regulations of practice and novel techniques in facial rejuvenation. Candidates attending the advanced course will also benefit from our business and marketing seminar led by leaders of the industry who will advise on the key principles of developing a successful business strategy and the golden rules for surviving and thriving in today’s competitive market.