We at Acquisition Aesthetics offer the only Ofqual regulated Level 7 Certificate in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine in accordance with Health Education England’s 2016 Qualification Requirements for Delivery of Cosmetic Procedures.
Who is Health Education England?
Health Education England (HEE) directly state that they exist “to improve the quality of care for patients by delivering a better health and healthcare workforce for England, through the education, training and personal development of every member of staff, and by recruiting for values”.
What is the Level 7 Certificate and why do I need it?
The Level 7 Certificate has been created to improve and standardise the training available to practitioners who carry out non- surgical cosmetic procedures such as Botox® and dermal fillers. The requirements for practitioners have occurred after concerns regarding the regulation and safety surrounding non- surgical procedures.
The requirements set out in the Level 7 Certificate “are aimed at ensuring that people are properly trained in the use and application of any products that they use – thereby making sure that patients’ safety comes first. This work follows an intensive engagement process with key figures from the cosmetics industry, regulators and professional bodies”.
Who can undertake the Level 7 Certification?
- Doctors and dentists
- Pharmacist independent prescribers
- Nurse and midwife independent prescribers
Entry Requirements into Level 7
- A Level 6 (undergraduate) degree in medicine, nursing, midwifery, dentistry or pharmacy
- A valid GMC/NMC/GDC/GPhC number
- English as a first language, or English Language Testing System (IELTS) 7.0 in all components
International students may be accepted if an equivalent level of education can be demonstrated- please contact us for further details and provide your Curriculum Vitae.
If I have already done part of the Level 7 Certificate elsewhere, is this redeemable with Acquisition Aesthetics?
- Yes of course. We understand that these regulations are very new and its important that they fit into the experience that you have already acquired. If you have completed your foundation or advanced course in Botulinum Toxin and dermal fillers already then you will be able to redeem a certain amount off the total cost of the Level 7 Certificate. Please contact us for more details via our online web form.
How can I obtain a Level 7 Certificate in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine?
Acquisition Aesthetics is qualified to offer a Level 7 Certificate in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine. This certificate allows both current and aspiring practitioners to meet Heath Education England’s 2016 Qualification Requirements for Delivery of Cosmetic Procedures in botulinum toxin and dermal fillers procedures. We are regulated by the government office of qualifications and examinations, Ofqual.
You can check for regulated Injectables qualifications on the Ofqual register. Click here to find out more about each Stage of our Level 7 Certification.