This stage is designed to give all Level 7 Certificate delegates a comprehensive background into Aesthetic Medicine.
8 modules have been designed by Acquisition Aesthetics to satisfy the criteria stipulated by the new Health Education England Government Guidelines. These modules are outlined below and full modules are accessible online through the members only area upon purchasing the Level 7 Certificate in Aesthetic Medicine.
In addition to the online E-learning modules, the candidate will be supplied with extra material to aid with answering the coursework set which comprises 34 short answer questions (SAQs) externally set. The SAQs are to be answered and submitted in the learner's own time.
The 8 e-modules are:
- Module 1: Principles of history and law in aesthetic medicine and an overview of the aesthetic industry: principles of consent, information governance and record keeping
- Module 2: Principles of treatment in aesthetic medicine
- Module 3: Principles of psychology in aesthetic medicine
- Module 4: Principles of dermatology in aesthetic medicine
- Module 5: Principles of Botulinum toxin in aesthetic medicine:
- Module 6: Practice of Botulinum toxin in aesthetic medicine: indications, contraindications and injecting sites and techniques
- Module 7: Principles of dermal fillers in aesthetic medicine
- Module 8: Practice of dermal fillers in aesthetic medicine: indications, contraindications and injecting sites and techniques