This stage is designed to meet the Health Education England guidelines for practical experience, which is summarised below and can be found in more detail here.
The formal mentoring scheme will enable you to become proficient in the following areas and will allow you to complete your treatment portfolio passport- which we will provide. You will be provided with supervision throughout the sessions.
During the formal mentoring scheme, you will practice:
- The aesthetic consultation and addressing client concerns
- The consent process in accordance with GMC guidelines
- Designing individual treatment plans tailored specifically to your client
- Constituting the injectable products to be used
- Injecting techniques with direct feedback after every procedure from an experienced aesthetic clinician
After every procedure, your supervisor, who will be a registered Level 7 Certificate mentor, will sign your treatment portfolio passport.
We have heavily discounted rates for graduates of our Foundation Botox® and dermal fillers course. Please login to find out more information and upcoming mentoring dates.