This stage is designed for beginners. This one- day course will allow you to start practising injectable procedures as soon as you complete the course and after you have secured your insurance.
You will earn 6 CPD points for attending and the course is recognised by the British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
The training course consists of :
✓An overview of all 8-modules covered in the E-learning manual re- visited in more depth:
- Module 1: Principles of history and law in aesthetic medicine and an overview of the aesthetic industry: principles of consent, information governance and record keeping
- Module 2: Principles of treatment in aesthetic medicine
- Module 3: Principles of psychology in aesthetic medicine
- Module 4: Principles of dermatology in aesthetic medicine
- Module 5: Principles of Botulinum toxin in aesthetic medicine:
- Module 6: Practice of Botulinum toxin in aesthetic medicine: indications, contraindications and injecting sites and techniques
- Module 7: Principles of dermal fillers in aesthetic medicine
- Module 8: Practice of dermal fillers in aesthetic medicine: indications, contraindications and injecting sites and techniques
✓ Case studies of previous clients from Acquisition Aesthetics with group discussions
✓ Demonstrations on real- life models
✓ An opportunity to inject the models yourself under supervision whilst receiving expert feedback
✓ Small group tutorials with a 3:1 delegate to tutor ratio
✓ An introduction to your portfolio to evidence your procedure and satisfy HEE guidelines
Your Foundation Training certificate will allow you to apply for insurance, and start practising independently immediately after the course. However, Health Education England also recommends extra theoretical and practical training before beginning your career in aesthetics. Acquisition Aesthetics is proud to offer this opportunity through our Ofqual regulated Level 7 Certification.