COMBINED ADVANCED BOTOX® AND DERMAL FILLERS COURSE
29th JUL 2017
- Revision of all Foundation procedures
- Detailed facial anatomy including the pathway and anatomical landmarks of of nerves and vessels taught by experienced Plastic Surgeons
- How to perform the perfect aesthetic consultation for advanced procedures: facial mapping, ideal facial proportions, key facial measurements and landmarks and developing your 'aesthetic eye'
- Over 18 advanced Botox® and dermal fillers procedures
- Injecting techniques for dermal fillers including linear threading, cross- hatching, feathering and fanning
- Dealing with complications and correcting errors for foundation and advanced procedures
- Certification ceremony and delivery of post-certification support package
- Setting up your business- price structuring, insurance, market pitfalls
- Access to discount refresher courses
Our Advanced Botox® and Dermal Fillers course will allow you to build on your foundation knowledge and skills to become proficient in advanced Botox® and Dermal Fillers techniques.
This course is designed for those with a basic level of experience in the use of cosmetic injectable treatments who wish to refine and perfect foundation level techniques and expand into more advanced methods of facial rejuvenation (including facial contouring and non surgical rhinoplasty) as well as the treatment of hyperhidrosis.
The course also provides protocols for the safe and effective management of common complications.
|Event Date||29-07-2017 8:45 am|
|Individual Price||£999 +VAT|
|Location||Royal College of General Practitioners|