This stage is recommended for inexperienced practitioners and can be undertaken individually or with a colleague at a similar stage. It is designed to meet the HEE guidelines for practical experience, which is summarised below and can be found in more detail here.
The formal mentoring scheme will enable you to become proficient in the following areas. You will be provided with supervision throughout the sessions.
During the formal mentoring scheme, you will practice:
- The aesthetic consultation and addressing patient concerns
- The consent process in accordance with GMC guidelines
- Designing individual treatment plans tailored specifically to your client
- Constituting the injectable products to be used
- Injecting techniques with direct feedback after every procedure from an experienced aesthetic clinician
- Working in a busy cosmetic clinic
You will be provided with a candidate portolio which will be signed off after every procedure by a registered aesthetic practitioner.
Acquisition Aesthetics aim to support their delegates throughout their training to acquire the Level 7 Certificate in Aesthetic Medicine. We understand that delegates have a number of competing demands and therefore we have tried to make the training as easily accessible and straightforward as possible.
“A teacher is one who makes himself progressively unnecessary.”
— Thomas Carruthers
We have designed 2 methods by which you can obtain your required observed and performed procedures in Botulinum toxin and dermal fillers, as stipulated by the new Health Education England Government Guidelines.
Simply choose an option below and start logging your procedures using our treatment portfolio passport.