“scientia potestas est”
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
At Acquisition Aesthetics, patient safety is the number one priority. The entire surgical faculty and peripheral aesthetic experts have come together to produce an in-depth and interactive masterclass in the management of complications relating to the use of Botulinum toxin and dermal fillers.
"This course is an absolute 'must' for anyone wanting to practice in non- surgical facial aesthetics."
Aesthetic surgeons with backgrounds in Plastic surgery, Maxillofacial surgery and Head and Neck surgery have devised an anatomy-orientated programme comprising a library of lectures followed by group discussions and case examples. These courses are designed to empower novice and experienced practitioners to prevent avoidable complications and deal with them competently should they occur.
Delegates will learn how to effectively diagnose complications (as early recognition, diagnosis and treatment have been shown to correlate with better outcomes) and how to treat complications that can arise through the use of cosmetic injectables, supporting the best clinical outcomes for your clients and optimising your credibility within the field. Through safe practice, comprehensive protocols of complications management and introduction to a network of practitioners, you will feel more confident than ever dealing with complications of non- surgical injectable procedures.
30 Euston Square, Kings Cross, London, NW1 2FB
Delegates will be benefit from the following:
- Detailed understanding of the clinical anatomy of the face
- Knowledge of the pharmacokinetics and biochemistry of toxin and filler products
- Complications avoidance techniques
- Early recognition and diagnosis of toxin/filler related complications
- Management techniques for toxin/ filler related complications including (but not limited to) anaphylaxis, necrosis, skin ischaemia, skin infections, oedema, dissolving products, ptosis, Tyndall's effect and bruising. Hyalase workshop
- Train with high fidelity mannequins under the supervision of surgeons
- Client management (communication, documentation, consent and follow-up)
- Legal matters – how to protect your professional registration and practice