COMING SOON: PDO Threads Training Course with Dr Mark Holmes
Expand your aesthetic practice and master the art of the non-surgical facelift.
Under the expert tuition provided by Acquisition Aesthetics, you will learn how to deliver beautiful results using this high demand technique.
£1400 + VAT
- Scientific background of Polydioxanone (PDO)
- Facial anatomy and the ageing process
- Mechanism of action of PDO threads
- Types of PDO threads
- Client selection and when to say no
- How to conduct a PDO threads consultation
- Master the technique
- Combination treatments (with Botulinum toxin and dermal fillers)
- Business and marketing
Dr Mark Holmes
Acquisition Aesthetics are pleased to introduce Dr Mark Holmes to our expert teaching faculty and advisory board. A full time aesthetic and anti-ageing doctor based at The Mcindoe Centre in East Grinstead, Mark comes from a plastic surgery background and has carried out thousands of non-surgical treatments.
Delegates attending ’PDO Threads – Master it with Dr Mark Holmes’ courses will benefit from his extensive experience in both the practice of aesthetic medicine and the running of a hugely successful aesthetics business.